Terms & Conditions
1.º These general sales conditions are agreed between the J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda, based in Rua D. Afonso Henriques, nº 1102, 4800-866S.Torcato – Guimarães – Portugal, value added tax identification number PT502627565 e contacto +351 917 301 942, hereinafter referred to as “Friendly Fire“ and people who want to make purchases through the website www.friendlyfire.pt hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2.º The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.friendlyfire.pt will be regulated exclusively by this contract excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The present general conditions of sale are intended to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the ordering, sale, payment and delivery modalities of the purchases made on the website www.friendlyfire.pt
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.friendlyfire.pt, adding the product(s) he wants to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send his order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.friendlyfire.pt, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User when registering).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the VAT number and the name that, for tax purposes, you want shown on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability, J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. The order requests are valid for 2 (two) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this term . If the payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used for a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the www.friendlyfire.pt website, J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User’s card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
1. Delivery of orders will take place up to: 4 working days for mainland Portugal; 6 working days for the islands of Madeira and Azores; 10 working days for European Community countries. Delivery is carried out through our carrier or company CTT Expresso.
Shipping costs are added to the order.
Portugal – Free
Other European Community countries – € 10 per pair
Rest of the World – Responsibility and import fees paid by the customer to the distributor upon delivery.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (by paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda. ~You must inform us of your decision writing to the email address email@example.com within 15 days after ordering, with the instructions for canceling or returning the goods answered and defined by J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda, by the same way of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made using the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda undertakes to refund the User within a maximum period of 15 days.
4. Returned products must be in a condition of sale, that is, in the same condition in which they reached the User, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products for an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions of settlement will be indicated by J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. Data is processed by compute, will be included in the database(s) of the J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information.
Giving us your data is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, directly to the address firstname.lastname@example.org is guaranteed, under the terms of the law.