TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between JAM Fernandes & Sons Ltd., headquartered D. Afonso Henriques Street, No. 1102, 4800-866 S.Torcato – Guimarães – Portugal, tax code PT502627565 and telephone number 00 351 917 301 942, hereinafter referred to as “Friendly Fire” and people wishing to make purchases through the website www.friendlyfire.pt, hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the www.friendlyfire.pt website will be governed exclusively by this agreement with the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to make available and define all the information necessary for the User on the methods of ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the site www.friendlyfire.pt
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to execute the order and guarantee the continuation of this order between the contracting parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The user completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the site www.friendlyfire.pt, adding the products he wishes to order in the cart:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register at www.friendlyfire.pt, providing the requested information for this purpose.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the user when registering).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, means that appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User implies the acceptance of the full and complete price and the description of the products available for sale, as well as these Terms and Conditions, will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda undertakes to inform you as soon as possible.
5. Data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice issued once cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Orders are valid for 2 (two) days unless the order is registered in a promotional campaign that defines a different term, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If payment of the same is not received by our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.friendlyfire.pt, J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda offers the User the following payment methods through Easypay – Instituição de Payment Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibanco reference;
2. In case of payment by credit card, the charge will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, their value will be credited to the user’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
1. Orders are delivered up to 4 working days after ordering. Delivery is made by the CTT Expresso company or other (s) providing a similar service.
Shipping costs are added to order.
Portugal – Free
Other countries European Union – € 10
Rest of the world – Responsibility and import taxes paid by the customer to the distributor upon delivery.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euro, taxes and duties included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. In case of increase in prices of any product, the user will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (make payment of the difference) or proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or refund process is handled on a case-by-case basis, JAM Fernandes & Filhos Lda. The request must be in writing to the contact email@example.com e-mail within 15 days of the order, with instructions for cancellation or return of the goods answer and defined by JAM Fernandes & Filhos Lda, with the same means of communication.
2. If possible, the return must be made using the same method of payment, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and the account or title of the card, in order to make a bank transfer by bank transfer.
3. J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 15 days.
4. Returned products must be able to sell, ie in the same state in which they arrived at the hands of the User, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness must be indicated by J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda.
The processing of your data is done in accordance with the legislation on personal data protection. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the J.A.M. Fernandes & Filhos Lda and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, which will be made available to them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, according to the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data concerning you directly, personally or in writing, directly to the address firstname.lastname@example.org