- What forms of payment can I use to make my purchases?
We have the following means of payment: reference MB (only available for Portugal) or credit card.
- Why can my credit card be refused?
Your card may be rejected for one of the following reasons:
– The card has expired. Check the expiration date of the card.
– The card limit has been reached. Check with your bank if the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make your purchases.
– The data entered are not correct. Make sure you have correctly filled in all the required fields.
- Is it safe to use my credit card for internet payments?
Yes, data is transmitted in encrypted SSL. To pay with credit and debit cards, you must enter the CVV (Card Verification Value), a code printed on the card that is used as a security measure in e-commerce transactions.
- Shipping costs are free for mainland Portugal and islands.
- Shipment is made by our carrier.
- The maximum reception period is 4 working days (Portugal).
- In other EU countries, the shipping cost is € 20 and it will take maximum 10 business days.
- Destinations outside the European Union, responsibility and import costs paid by the customer to the distributor at the time of delivery.
- If you wish to order for destinations outside the European Union, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
The exchange or return is accepted and carried out under the following conditions:
- Contact us through email@example.com
- The product must be returned in new condition and without signs of use within 15 days from receipt of order.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging, with all its components present.
- Friendly Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage that occurred during the return of the returned product.
- If you are not satisfied or if for any reason you need to exchange/return your Friendly Fires:
Portugal: you just have to send the pair to our facilities.
Out of Portugal: all shipping costs are customer responsability.
- In case of return: after receiving the product and verifying its good condition, the value will be fully credited by swift tranfer net.
All items displayed on the site are subject to stock availability.
You can contact us through the following ways:
00351 917 301 942
00351 253 423 279
JAM Fernandes & Filhos, Lda, based in Rua D. Afonso Henriques, number 1102, 4800-866 S. Torcato, Guimarães, Portugal, with tax number – 502 627 565.
All contents of this site are the exclusive property of J.A.M. Fernandes & Sons Ltd. and reserves the right, at any time, to change this content without prior notice to users.